Novation just released the Automap 4.3b2 update
(click here to download), [edit March 9 - release version of version 4.3 is out now] which adds some REAPER specific features and fixes the problem with HUI previously mentioned.
The Automap options now detect which DAWs are installed and helps you configure the mixer control surface. It’s very awesome that REAPER is officially supported by Automap now.
I’ve tested it with my Nocturn keyboard and seems to be working perfectly.
Changes and fixes:
- Added HUI support for Reaper, Studio One, Digital Performer and Pro Tools LE in Setup Wizard
- Added support for Logic Express 9 in Setup Wizard
- Green light will come on for all HUI-supported DAWs on the same system.
- Added ‘Ignore HUI heartbeat messages’ in HUI setting (only tick this box if you are a Reaper user)
- Added Automap mode to Impulse’s Plugin button when using with Ableton Live
- Updated Impulse Firmware to version 663, now the Plugin button has two modes when use with Ableton Live. Mode 1 (constant light): to control Live device, Mode 2 (flashing light) to control Automap enabled plug-ins
- Fixed VST3 not working when ‘Follow on screen Plug-In where possible’ is ticked (in the expense of Steinberg’s VST3 plug-ins on screen rotaries not working, Windows only)
- Fixed VST plug-ins not auto focusing when using Sonar.
- Fixed track name not appearing after load a session with HUI in Digital Performer
- Fixed automap enabled VST3 plug-ins crashing or not loading in Studio One.
- Fixed bug when plugging and unplugging hardware continuously on OSX Lion
- Fixed garbled text in Notification window on Mac
- Fixed not wrapping Focusrite Midnight suite in setup wizard
- Merged Logic Express and Pro Tools LE guide with Logic Pro and Pro Tools
- Improved Logic setup guide
- Matched the text regarding Automap MIDI in advanced so it’s now the same on Mac and PC
- Reduced Mac and Win installer download size
- Removed Mac PPC support