Tutorials For Reaper has announced a new training video on working with MIDI in Reaper. Producing MIDI in Reaper will be released on March 1 2012 and is currently in pre-order for $34.99.
Pre-ordering the tutorial now will get your name in for a raffle for IK Multimedia SampleTank 2.5 XL, a virtual sampler with an almost 30GB library.
What’s in the Video Series?
1. Install of SWS extensions, Make Menu’s for easier editing
2. Install Sample-Tank 2.5 Free and SSO for SampleTank and make templates for future sessions.
3. Setup M-Audio MIDI keyboard with Midi and proper buffer for performance.
Genre and beat formulas
3. Rap (East Coast, Dirty South)
4. Orchestra Use with SSO
1. Recording on a MIDI track
2. MIDI Record and editing screen-sets
3. Input selection
4. Record Quantized
5. SWS Grooves, usage and creation
Recording MIDI Drums with a keyboard
1. Step Recording
2. MIDI Editing with Drum mode and GM drum labels
3. Quantization options and grooves
Recording instruments (with and w/o record quantize)
1. Loop recording
2. MIDI Editor and Piano roll
3. Quantization, humanization and grooves.